- CloverETL Engine is in the core of all CloverETL products. It is a runtime layer in which the execution graphs (“graphs”) designed in CloverGUI are processed. It can be run as a standalone application via command line or as a part of another CroverETL product.
- CloverETL Designer is a tool for modelling, design and tuning of the graphs designed in CloverGUI. It has the CloverETL Engine built-in so the graphs can be executed directly from the application.
- CloverETL Server provides the back-end platform, multi-user web interface, task planning, server performance monitoring and other monitoring possibilities.
- CloverETL Cluster provides multi-node architecture for parallel processing and high-availability data integration. This robust platform is capable of processing large data volumes quickly and reliably.
- CloverETL Community is a light version of CloverETL Designer with limited functions available for free. It provides a unique opportunity for users with modest requirements to start with one the best ETL tools.
Reads all data formats
CloverETL supports fixed-width data as well as data with separators. Various separators are supported even in a single data file. It means that loading data from a text file, API, JSON or a database is easy. CloverETL is linguistically gifted, it supports all character sets and text conversion from one character set to another
Supports all databases
CloverETL supports all databases with existing JDBC driver. Native support for Derby, Firebird, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, Informix and DB2 databases is implemented
Broad choice of components
Component is as an object that performs a specific activity, e.g. conversion of measurement units. There are more than 120 components implemented in CloverGUI out of the box and users can also modify them or add new components
Parallel data processing
Execution graph is a set of components in defined order of execution. Graphs and components can be processed in parallel which shortens the data processing time significantly